Friday, August 05, 2011

100 Random Questions (iv)

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
A more appropriate question to ask me: would I consider not living abroad again during my lifetime?

I would consider and would say I am not in favour.

22. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Nope. Some anagrams I’ve found are: A race giant, A crane gait, Neat cigar, A cat era gin. Sad.

23. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
The president of the board of directors at my job. He wanted to discuss the annual report I am putting together.

24. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Trial version of Adobe InDesign. Loving it.

25. Last time you swam in a pool?
I was in a wading pool with Miya at the park this morning. On Saturdays we do parent and tot swim classes, so that would have been the last time I swam in a pool – although it doesn’t really count as swimming I guess since I’m mostly standing in the water holding Miya. It’s probably been at least a month since I last went to the pool on my own to swim laps.

26. Type of music you like most?
Probably folk or world music.

27. Type of music you dislike most?
Punk rock. I just don’t get it.

28. Are you listening to music right now?
Yep. ‘Le toi de moi’ by Carla Bruni. She’s the wife of French President Nicholas Sarkozy. When I first heard she was a musician I was sceptical – she seemed too much a beautiful celebrity. But I actually really like her music. Listening to her makes me feel like I’m sitting in a little French cafĂ© sipping a glass of red wine.

29. What color is your bedroom carpet?
No carpet in the bedroom. What odd questions.

30. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Ah, now here could be a long list. I’d finish the bathroom downstairs, wrap our entire foundation in water-proofing and then finally finish the walls, install heated tiling on the basement floor and make a family room down there... and I’m just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment