Friday, August 12, 2011

100 Random Questions (ix)

69. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
I have no idea, it’s been that long.

70. Do you sing in the shower?
Occasionally.

71. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
My answer has not changed since responding to this same question at #39.

72. What do you do most when you are bored?
I’m someone who’s rarely bored – esp. since I have to-do lists and dream lists that are miles long. I don’t take enough time to simply do nothing, take the time to be bored. It’s actually very creatively important and I should seek it out more often.

73. What do you do for a living?
‘For a living’ is odd to me – to live I breathe, move, eat, love... but I suppose the question is getting at what I do to earn a pay cheque. Well, in my typical fashion I am currently juggling 3 part-time jobs and trying to squeeze other things on top like child-raising and writing a book.

74. Do you love your job?
What I love to do is to write. What parts of my work are writing, I love. Other parts, I enjoy to varying degrees

75. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I think that changed a lot over the years. When I was really little I wanted to be a “plain mommy” and later it was things like teacher and nurse. Growing up in Nepal I wasn’t exposed to a lot of professions. I think it was probably around the age of 12 or 13 that I began to know more clearly that I wanted to be a writer.

76. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Sigh. These questions are getting redundant as are my answers.

77. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Who knows? (Although V says the egg came first by a long shot because there were things laying eggs well before chickens came along.)

78. How many keys on your key ring?
2. It’s a very sad key ring. I don’t even have a copy of the key to my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment