Monday, August 08, 2011

100 Random Questions (vi)

37. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Does this assume that the famous person would be interested in talking to me? I mean, I could ask to have lunch with world leaders like Obama or Ban Ki-Moon, but would they actually want to have a conversation? I’d have a hundred and one questions to ask, but why would they bother to give me an honest answer?

So I think I will rule out politicians. I’m also not too interested in Hollywood and television celebrities, or the people routinely featured in the tabloids… so that brings me to artists… and I would absolutely love to have lunch with Leonard Cohen. I would probably be too in awe to talk or eat, but even just to have a brief conversation with him, to hear that voice speaking to me…

38. Who sent the last text message you received?
Miya’s nanny.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I’m not a big shopper, so maxing out my card would probably have to done on big ticket items. If I had to limit it to one store, I’d maybe pick a place like Home Depot so we could finish our home renos, or a furniture/appliance store in order to re-do our kitchen or bathroom…

40. What time is bed time?
For my daughter, 8:00. For me, between 10:00 and 11:00.

41. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No and I never wanted to be.

42. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

43. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
There were a few times in my life when I wanted to get one for a significant event, but usually something prevented me and I don’t regret it now. The tattoos I might have got on those occasions, those perhaps I might regret now.

44. What did you do for your last birthday?
I can’t remember.

45. Do you carry a donor card?
No, but I have registered online with the Ontario Ministry of Health, which is more secure than a donor card and accessible should it ever be needed.

1 comment:

  1. Laurene10:45 PM

    Thanks for the link. I'm registered now too!

    ReplyDelete