Thursday, August 11, 2011

100 Random Questions (viii)

55. Do you touch-type?
Yup.V just covered my eyes to make sure.
I can also touch type on a French keyboard.

56. What's under your bed?
A tripod, some shoes, random socks, a box of papers, and so much dust and cat hair that we could make our own golem. Maybe two.

57. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Attraction, sure. But love is not love without knowledge and understanding.

58. Think fast, what do you like right now?
V asked just now, ‘would you like some wine.’ I said yes. So that answers that.

59. Where were you on Valentine's day?
Probably at home doing dishes or laundry or something that effect.

60. What time do you get up?
7:45. I know. I’m very lucky to get to sleep in that late.

61. What was the name of your first pet?
When I was growing up we had a dog named Cobbler, so named because as a puppy she would gnaw on shoes. She was a fantastic dog – a cross between a purebred Scots Terrier and the local Nepali mutt nicknamed Foxface by the expats – lots of personality and a fantastic temperament and our pet for around 10 years.

62. Who is the second to last person to call you?
Hard to remember. Guessing it was an associate at a bank.

63. Is there anything going on this weekend?
We’re going to a wedding on Saturday and a local garlic festival on Sunday.

64. How are you feeling right now?
Full of Vietnamese take-out.

65. What do you think about the most?
Miya. Work. V. House. Friends.

(V says he thinks about the cats wearing little top hats and dancing with canes.)

66. What time do you get up in the morning?
Is this to differentiate between what time I get up from my desk? from the couch? from the table?? What odd questions.

67. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
If it was a really big win, I wouldn’t have much of a choice since the Lottery company would notify the press.

68. Who would you tell first?
My husband.

1 comment: